Tuesday

Home Sweet Home?

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah i managed to finished my studies and am now back for good, residing at the southern part of the country. Was planning to report for duty on 11th April, so until then, may you guys can pray for my safety and may this will be a breeze path, with a dash of rain and thunder every now and then.

I don't think much about my life after graduated, but i can feel the heat day by day. (notice that?) haha

For obvious example, the temperature here and there. I was just getting used to cold and dry weather, and now i have to readjust all my stimulus to be able to start living harmoniously, without feeling any remorse and to not sighing everyday. At least, senior citizen can say that they have tasted salt earlier than me (been through difficult times way earlier than me), but i can tell them that warm or cold weather, i survive them both haha

The thing that angst me the most is probably the way cashiers or professional workers, those that deals a lot with people, interact with their customers or buyers. (which is me)
You can say that imma bit taken aback with their attitude. Talking with friends while accepting the cash and ended up making mistakes in counting the notes, sour faces while assisting customers, recommend a completely different product than what the customer wanted (maybe they'll get the commission if they managed to sell the most expensive product, or they just don't understand what kind of thing that i want, or maybe i just mumble too much and didn't say loud and clearly. Maybe) But Alhamdulillah, there is always a cheerful and friendly worker that will come across your way one day, after you have gone through, like, 5 worst people in social working environment. At least this one person can cheer you up a bit after a whole day of dark and gloomy cloud hovering above you. Kepada akak kaunter 2 di JPJ cawangan Tebrau, you are the real MVP.

There is more to come, i guess. It was only 2 days since i came back so. 

Above all, the most winning thing about finally coming back home is that i am living with my parents now so, free food and home and utilities! haha reunited with bruno (of course) and eat all food that you can lifetime coupon. ha ha ha

I am having culture shock, enough said.